SJ Vietnam - Volunteer for sharing, learning and being responsible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT-structure for Vietnam

Go down

IT-structure for Vietnam Empty IT-structure for Vietnam

Post  longhoang Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 am

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter in order to express my interest for an independent internship in Hanoi for the period of September 2012 to March 2013 (specific timeline can be flexible if necessary).

I am a student of an academic high school in Germany. I have a high IT-qualification which allowed me to participate in lectures and exams at the University of Konstanz. This program is due to a provision of scholarships for outstanding students who are still attending high school. I have been working in an IT-department of a company which produces laser technology for industrial market and I carried out research in an institution for young scientists taking part in the development of software and projects related to robots.

After my high school graduation in the summer of 2012, I'm going to stay in Hanoi in order to improve my Vietnamese. Having a chance to work for an NGO to support them in terms of expanding the local IT infrastructure is a tremendous opportunity for me myself to contribute to the development of Vietnam as well as enriching my own journey to understand my own motherland. Also, the experience would help me to establish new networks in the IT areas and also broaden my view. Therefore, I’m looking forward to having a chance to transfer my skills and knowledge by offering my internship service.

I would be available for any further requests for additional submission of necessary documents or interviews. Please don’t hesitate to contact me via this email address if you have any question.

I look forward to having a chance to provide my service to your organization.

Best regards,

Long Hoàng

Muensterstrasse 27, D-88662 Ueberlingen, Germany
Mobile: +49 1577 8917206
E-Mail: long @ mindworker.de

longhoang

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum